So Sad! Boy Dies After Taking colorado

So Sad! Boy Dies After Taking colorado
So Sad! Boy Dies After Taking colorado

An Ondo State Based 17 year Old Boy have been reported dead as a result of taking a psychotropic substance popularly known on the streets as ‘colorado’.

The Young Boy who is identified to be Joshua after taking the drug over the weekend, gave up the ghost after being in coma for two days.

Also Read: Conditions For Lecturers To Resume Lectures – ASUU

According to sources, the deceased who was residing in Oba-Ile, Akure South Local Government Area if the State where the incident happened, took some portion of the substance from his friends who were Already used to taking the hard Drug.

Following his weird behaviour within minutes of taking ‘colorado’, his friends were said to have called his siblings who rushed him to the hospital where he later gave up the ghost.

In Conclusion, Reports have it that after Joshua took the colorado, his friends said he had difficulty in breathing and later he began to hallucinate.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*